At VALEFAB International we have a reliable reputation due to our specialized knowledge in the installation of solar lighting and solar panels. Since 2014 we consider ourselves experts on the subject; we are always accompanied by the most efficient, professional and timely staff to provide the satisfaction you deserve.
There are 6 types of lithium batteries, each battery has a number of advantages and disadvantages depending on the type of application required of the device you will use.
Lithium batteries are:
LTO or TATIANATE lithium (Li4Ti5O12) has some advantages unlike the 1000 cycle Lithium Ion battery, which improve its quality, efficiency and productivity.
• It has 5,000 cycles, equivalent to a durability of 13 years.
• The graphite anode it has achieves a zero deformation property
• Does not have SEI film formation
• No lithium coating when fast charging
• Charges at low temperature
• It has thermal stability at high temperatures
• Li titanate is charged at 2.80 V / cell
The lithium battery revolutionized our lives completely; It has the ability to store enough energy in a small, light body. It has allowed the development of new technologies, for example: Smart phones, construction tools, means of transport such as motorcycles or electric cars, lighting by means of solar lamps, etc.
All the aforementioned computers have a device called B.M.S. (Battery Management System) that function as a brain that protects the battery with all its critical phases such as: overcharging, temperature control, charge and discharge regulation, among others.
• It is a great conductor of electricity.
• Despite being one of the “light metals” on the periodic table, molten lithium is so light that it floats in water.
• Lithium batteries last longer than any other; its life time is 13 years, 8 times longer than that of a conventional lead acid battery.
• They are the only ones that do not really pollute the environment.
• The lithium battery does not suffer from heat and other weather agents
• It is estimated that by 2020 the world will have more than 10 million electric cars, in which 0.25% of all the lithium in the world will be used.
• Lithium batteries in electric cars can last more than 10 years, just like batteries in cell phones.
• Lithium batteries do not explode.
The characteristics of the LED chip, allow our luminaires a higher efficiency and a luminosity of 210 Lm / W.
It has an algorithm, capable of making a measurement every 14 days, which allows it to make calculations of the different seasons of the year, that is, in winter, when the nights last longer, the luminaire has the ability to illuminate for longer. hours, self-regulating in a light way, thus covering the user's requirements.
At VALEFAB we project lighting calculations in the DIALux program to ensure that the proposals to our clients comply with the stipulated standards, thus having correct lighting.
We use the Official International STANDARD of energy efficiency for lighting systems under a criterion of efficient use of energy, covering visual requirements, which in turn provide safety and comfort to the user.